Menu
Share
×
× Close

Hedahls Auto Parts Store

Image uploaded on December 27, 2009

Based in Bismarck, Hedahls has its roots to the early 1930s. Building originally housed Gilman Motors when built in 1920. One of many buildings financed by Edmond Hughes and designed by his building partner Arthur Van Horn.

Downtown Bismarck is a registered historic district that held strong importance to the initial growth and success of the Bismarck area. Bismarck’s downtown is roughly located between Washington Street & 7th Street; and Rosser Avenue and Main Avenue.

Learn more about Downtown Bismarck here:
http://www.bismancafe.com/blogs/?page_id=141

Back To: Hedahls Auto Parts Store