Thrifty White Drug on the main floor of the Parkade in Downtown Bismarck, North Dakota. White Drug started in Jamestown in 1884, and merged with Thrifty Drug of Brainerd, Minnesota in 1985. Company also operated White Mart at Gateway Mall from 1979-1986. This Bismarck is one of the last, if not the last in the chain to still bear the actual White Drug logo as opposed to Thrifty White’s logo.
The White House Cafeteria is also housed inside.
Completed in 1970, the Parkade was Bismarck’s first municipal parking ramp. It also houses several business, including Thrifty White Drugstore, Red Wing Shoes, and UND School of Medicine.
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
Ace Hardware & Party America,...
Building built in 1990 to house Friendly True Value. After the True Value closed...
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.
Runnings Farm & Fleet
Built in 1990 and expanded twice, this building originally house Walmart prior its opening...