CVS/pharmacy relocated from Gateway Mall in February 2009. CVS had purchased Osco Drug in 2006, who was an original tenant at Gateway Mall when the center opened in 1979.
House of Color
Located on East Broadway Avenue.
Sinclair Service Station (closed)
Located at 2308 E Main Avenue, this former Sinclair station closed in 2002 after 44...
Eide Ford-Lincoln Dealership
Located on Bismarck Expressway, Eide Ford has been in business many years. It is...
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
Completed in 1883, the Dakota Block is a historic building located on the northeast corner...
GALLERYPatterson Hotel/McKenzie Hotel
Opened New Year’s Day, 1911 as the McKenzie Hotel and officially renamed Patterson in...