The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time local department store A.W. Lucas. Woodmansee’s has occupied the building since the mid-1920s, when Lucas relocated into the adjacent building. Even after all these decades, the store is still owned by the Woodmansee family.
Due to the August 1898 Fire, it is one of the oldest remaining buildings in Bismarck.
City/County Office Building
Since 1984, this building has housed administrative offices for both the City of Bismarck...
Street Scene: Downtown 5th Street
CenturyLink office building on the left, City/County Building on the right.
GALLERYCamp Hancock Historic Site
This building at Camp Hancock (originally Camp Greeley) is the oldest remaining building in...
GALLERYManhattan Building (Alliance Real...
Located on East Divide Avenue, just north of the State Capitol, the uniquely designed...
Street Scene: South 3rd Street Near...
Looking northeast at 3rd Street near Bowen Avenue.
GALLERYBurleigh County Courthouse
The current Burleigh County Courthouse was built in 1931. It is also home to...