Every 70 seconds, someone in America develops Alzheimer’s disease, and approximately 18,000 people in North Dakota already have the disease. Many more must face it as loved ones, care providers or both. Today, I’m writing to ask you to be part of the solution.
The Alzheimer’s Association’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s™ (formerly Memory Walk®) raises public awareness of the disease and funds to support programs and services for families facing it. Our new name captures the energy and strength of our participants, volunteers and donors, and the momentum of our cause. Last year, the Bismarck Walk raised over $29,000 and over 225 people attended. I invite you to consider joining us as a sponsor at the walk on Saturday, September 24. The walk will be held at the Bismarck Municipal Country Club.
Funds raised through the Walk make it possible for us to provide compassionate support, important tools and a public voice to thousands of people. Your donation funds programs and services including:
- Support groups throughout our region, offering a safe and confidential place in which support, ideas and education are shared.
- A 24-hour Information Helpline, providing referrals and information to more than 400 callers monthly.
- Ongoing training for care providers.
- Public advocacy efforts that improve access to quality dementia care and increase funding for research to find a cure.
- Acting as the largest private, nonprofit funding organization for Alzheimer research.
As a sponsor, you’ll have the opportunity to promote your business to many individuals and families in the Bismarck-Mandan area. I’ve enclosed sponsorship levels and benefits for your information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 701-258-4933 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your consideration.
Western ND Regional Center Director
Alzheimer’s Association MN-ND
More From BisManCafe
Meadowlark HillBismarck Wiki
Lewis & Clark Animal HospitalBismarck Veterinarians and Pet Care
Capital Heights Auto Clinic / Mr....Bismarck Auto Service
North Dakota State Capitol GroundsBismarck Wiki
Prairie PeddlerBismarck Wiki
Schultz CreameryBismarck Wiki
Broadway Avenue Near 3rd StreetBismarck Image