Robert Kirkwood stands in front of Kirkwood Plaza, 1971
Courtesy: Chad Wachter.
Bank of North Dakota Building
Completed in 2008 to replace the former headquarters for Bank of North Dakota, which...
Dan's Supermarket (Turnpike)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...
GALLERYPatterson Hotel/McKenzie Hotel
Opened New Year’s Day, 1911 as the McKenzie Hotel and officially renamed Patterson in...
Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
Bismarck Civic Center
The Bismarck Civic Center was built in 1969 on land partially donated by the...