The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time local department store A.W. Lucas. Woodmansee’s has occupied the building since the mid-1920s, when Lucas relocated into the adjacent building. Even after all these decades, the store is still owned by the Woodmansee family.
Due to the August 1898 Fire, it is one of the oldest remaining buildings in Bismarck.
Scotty’s Drive-in: Show-N-Shine
Show-N-Shine classic car show outside Scotty’s Drive-in. Once a regional chain, Scotty’s Drive-in has...
House of Color
Located on East Broadway Avenue.
Little Cottage Cafe
Tucked away next to Big Boy on East Main Avenue, Little Cottage Cafe is...
Runnings Farm & Fleet
Built in 1990 and expanded twice, this building originally house Walmart prior its opening...
GALLERYHay Creek Shops
Anchored by Dick’s Sporting Goods, Michael’s, Gordman’s, Ulta Salon, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond,...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Grizzly’s Grill & Saloon Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul...