Opened in 1969 as a King’s Food Host, The Woodhouse Restaurant continues to serve up its “World Famous Hamburgers” and Cheese Frenchee Sandwiches. The restaurant is well known for its phone-based ordering system. It is possibly the only former King’s that still serves the original menu. The Woodhouse has drive-through service and also offers catering services.
The next-door space that now occupies Cost Cutters was the original home to A&B Pizza.
Soo Hotel Nameplate
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
Bismarck Motor Hotel
Built in the 1950s and located on East Main Avenue, the original Bismarck Motor...
GALLERYBasin Electric Campus
Headquarters for Basin Electric Power Cooperative in Bismarck, North Dakota. Built in 1974.
Rosser Avenue Near 3rd Street
Seen here are the William Guy Federal Building and the former MDU Headquarters.
GALLERYBismarck High School
The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions...
Former A&W Rootbeer...
This building housed an A&W Drive-in Restaurant for many years before closing in the...