Wilhelm’s opened its Bismarck dealership in 1986, and closed in 2007 as a result of a GM reorganization. Schwan GM Auto Center assumed franchise rights to the Buick and Cadillac names. Wilhelm’s still operates its dealership in Jamestown, North Dakota.
The adjacent building located directly east was home to Fleck Motors for several decades.
Today, the site is home to Broadway Centre, a mixed-use facility.
Soo Hotel Nameplate
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
Kirkwood Mall Exterior
The main entrance into Kirkwood Mall, located on the center’s north side. Kirkwood Mall...
GALLERYMDU Corporate Headquarters Campus
The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005...
GALLERYUniversity of Mary Campus
The University of Mary is a private, Roman-Catholic based university located in southeast Bismarck....
GALLERY40 Steak + Seafood
40 Steak + Seafood (formerly Caspar’s East 40; East 40 Chophouse & Tavern) is...