Gold’s Gym opened its Bismarck location in 2008. The space had previously housed TJMaxx,...
Free Kat Perkins Concert
North Dakota native Kat Perkins, one of the finalists in Season 6 of NBC’s The Voice,...
Strawberry Restaurant opened in 2014 inside the former Mysteria/Mandan Theater on Main Street.
The Toasted Frog
Located in Downtown Bismarck, the building now housing The Toasted Frog restaurant once housed...
Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts completed its move within Gateway Fashion Mall into the space...
GALLERYScotty’s Drive-in Restaurant
Show-N-Shine classic car show outside Scotty’s Drive-in. Once a regional chain, Scotty’s Drive-in has...
- Bismarck Wiki: House of Bottles
- Bismarck Wiki: Kirkwood Bank & Trust
- Bismarck Wiki: James (Jim) Glatt
- Bismarck Wiki: Cock ‘N Bull / Dakota Burgers
- Bismarck Wiki: Wachter Warehouse / Time Square Shopping Mall
- Bismarck Wiki: Southridge Centre
- Bismarck Wiki: Bismarck Bowling Center
- Bismarck Wiki: Fleck House Hotel
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes