Former Dakota Beer Brewery
In the 1960s, this building housed Dakota Beer’s brewery.
Herberger’s is the last original anchor remaining at Kirkwood Mall. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed...
Verizon Wireless on South 3rd
This building on South 3rd Street originally housed Hardee’s. Today, it houses Verizon Wireless.
Bearscat Bakehouse (Formerly The Donut...
Located on State Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. The Donut Hole was founded in...
Former A&W Rootbeer...
This building housed an A&W Drive-in Restaurant for many years before closing in the...
Kirkwood Tesoro/Amoco (demolished)
Located just northwest of Kirkwood Mall, this service station originally housed an Amoco Standard...
- Wiki: Sundahl’s Grocery (Jack & Jill)
- News: Meet Bismarck’s predecessors: Burleighton and Carleton
- Bismarck Post: Sam’s Club abruptly shutters numerous locations
- News: Which Wich restaurant opening in south Bismarck
- Wiki: Green Tree Square
- Wiki: Dakota National Bank & Trust
- News: Bismarck Sears to close
- Wiki: Fun Factory
- Wiki: Gamble-Skogmo
- Wiki: Puklich Chevrolet (Tierney Motors, Capital Chevrolet, and Davis Chevrolet)
- Mandan Classified: Breathtaking Views are Just the Start!
- Wiki: Furniture Plaza / Furniture First