Former North Dakota Governor’s...
Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960....
Carinos Italian Grill
Located near Pinehurst Square Shopping Center in Bismarck, North Dakota. Opened in December 2006.
Century Center / WSI Headquarters
Located on East Century Avenue, this building houses offices for Workforce Safety & Insurance.
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Kramer Agency/Hughes Auto...
Built in 1920 by Edmond Hughes and designed by his business partner Arthur Van...
HuHot Mongolian Grill and Tutti Frutti
Opened in 2011 on the site formerly home to KFC.
- Bismarck Wiki: House of Bottles
- Bismarck Wiki: Kirkwood Bank & Trust
- Bismarck Wiki: James (Jim) Glatt
- Bismarck Wiki: Cock ‘N Bull / Dakota Burgers
- Bismarck Wiki: Wachter Warehouse / Time Square Shopping Mall
- Bismarck Wiki: Southridge Centre
- Bismarck Wiki: Bismarck Bowling Center
- Bismarck Wiki: Fleck House Hotel
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes