Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...
Downtown 5th Street
Building on left is the CenturyLink Building and building on right is the City/County...
Gateway Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Heritage Pharmacy & PrimeCare Medical Mall.
GALLERYBismarck High School
The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions...
KFYR TV Studios / Hoskins Block
Building housing KFYR TV Studios in 2009, originally known as the “Tribune Block” and...
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Country Charm & City Conveniences! Updated Home on 1.3 Acre Lot
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Bismarck Classified: Say Good Bye to your Landlord and Hello to Your New Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Get Ready to Harvest the Good Life!
- Bismarck Classified: Experience Country Living at its Best!
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments
- Wiki: Highway 83 Diner / Cary’s Kitchen / Homestead Family Restaurant / Country Kitchen
- Wiki: Roll ‘N Pin