Located at 2308 E Main Avenue, this former Sinclair station closed in 2002 after 44 years in business. As of 2014, the building, pumps, and signage remains. Wallace Perman opened the station in 1958.
At the time, Main Avenue was the main through-way as a part of US Highway 10, with numerous hotels neighboring the gas station. During this era, the station was operated 24 hours a day with as many as 4-5 employees on duty at any given time.
Although originally operated a joint partnership with another individual, the station remained under ownership of the Perman family for its entire existence.
Gateway Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Heritage Pharmacy & PrimeCare Medical Mall.
Located on State Street just north of the Interstate 94 interchange. Like many modern-day...
Shiloh Christian School
Shiloh Christian School is a private school located in northeastern Bismarck, North Dakota near...
Civic Square Building / Former Bismarck...
Built in 1910 as a warehouse for Bismarck Grocery Company, the Civic Square Building...
Corwin Churchill Appliance & Mr....
Located on 3rd Street between Rosser & Thayer Avenues. The Mr. Delicious space is...