The historic Saint Mary’s Church was completed in 1898. The church houses the oldest parish in Bismarck. The parish’s first church was built in 1875 at the corner of Main Avenue and Mandan Street, three years after Bismarck’s founding.
L.J. Anderson Building / Former...
Formerly a warehouse for the International Harvester Company, the L.J. Anderson Building now houses...
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
GALLERYWilliam Guy Federal Building
Opened in 1964, the William Guy Federal Building supplemented Bismarck’s original Federal Building (built...
Street Scene: Downtown 5th Street
CenturyLink office building on the left, City/County Building on the right.
Northbrook Drug storefront inside Northbrook Mall.