Ryan Automotive Group purchased the long-time Corwin-Churchill Motors in 2010. At the time, Corwin-Churchill was one of America’s oldest Chrysler dealer, receiving one of the first franchise rights to the name when it was introduced in 1924.
The dealership was founded in 1914 by Samuel Wickham Corwin. The dealership originally sold Buick, Saxon and Mitchell automobile brands. Neil Churchill joined the dealership in 1925, becoming sole owner in 1952.
Corwin relocated into this new location from downtown in 1997. The dealer once carried the Plymouth lineup until its discontinuation, and is expected to pickup the Dodge lineup following Cedric Theel’s forced discontinuation of the brand.
Neil Churchill was a well-known philanthropist, founding one of the nation’s first integrated baseball teams. He also once served as mayor.
Wards Office Building
Originally built for Lahr Motor Sales, then later housing Montgomery Ward, this building, although...
VFW Club (closed)
Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center...
Dan's Supermarket (Turnpike)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...
Bismarck Motor Hotel
Built in the 1950s and located on East Main Avenue, the original Bismarck Motor...
McCabe United Methodist Church
Located on the corner of 6th Street & Boulevard Avenue across from the Capitol....
Verizon Wireless on South 3rd
This building on South 3rd Street originally housed Hardee’s. Today, it houses Verizon Wireless.