Built in 1916 as the Van Horn Hotel, named for the building’s architect – local resident Arthur Van Horn, who is perhaps best known for designing the Belle Mehus Auditorium and State Penitentiary. Hotel was originally financed and owned by Edmond Hughes, and later owned by Neil Churchill, who renamed it Prince Hotel. The hotel would once again be renamed Kensington Hotel prior to closing in the 1970s. The building now houses apartments.
Housed within the hotel was the Blue Blazer Lounge.
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
Abridged Title Caption
Description goes here.
Cornerstone Bank opened its doors in 2009. This site was originally home to a...
BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center
The BSC Aquatic & Wellness Center opened in March 2010. Its was met with...
Space Aliens Grill & Bar
Space Aliens Grill & Bar in October 2014.