Kmart was Bismarck’s second modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971...
Street Scene: South 3rd Street Near...
Looking northwest at 3rd Street from Kirkwood Mall’s parking lot.
VFW Club (closed)
Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Scheels Sporting Goods (prior to expansion). Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape...
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.
Feist Electronics & Parallax Games
Located on Broadway Avenue, just east of Washington Street. These buildings formerly housed a Piggly Wiggly,...
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments