Pinehurst Square is a “power mall” located in northwest Bismarck with several big box...
GALLERYBismarck High School
The current Bismarck High School building was completed in 1935. It’s seen several expansions...
Dick’s Sporting Goods/Hay Creek...
(July 2015) Construction is nearly complete on the first section of Hay Creek Shops,...
North American Steak Buffet
Located on State Street, the American Steak Buffet originally housed Bonanza Steakhouse, which still...
GALLERYCash Wise Food & Drug
Opened in 1982 as Holiday Foods, the grocery division of Holiday Companies, Coborn’s later...
Kelly Inn / Minerva’s Restaurant
Opened in 1970 as the Town House Hotel, this hotel is now part of...
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes
- Wiki: Linda Slaughter
- Wiki: Drumstick Cafe
- Bismarck Wiki: GP Warehouse Emporium / Front Page Tavern
- Bismarck Wiki: Rock’N 50’s Cafe
- News: Springhill Suites and a restaurant to open near Bismarck Airport
- Wiki: Business History Briefs
- Mandan Wiki: Jumbo’s Drive-in
- Bismarck Wiki: Pizza Factory