JCPenney at Kirkwood Mall in Bismarck. JCPenney relocated to the mall from downtown in...
Main Avenue Near 1st Street
First building on left is Kirkwood Bank, on the original site of Corwin Churchill...
Soo Hotel Nameplate
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
North Dakota State Heritage Center...
The North Dakota State Heritage Center & Museum completed major expansion and renovation in...
Captain Jacks Liquor Land on Turnpike...
Built in 2013.
Gateway Fashion Mall in November 2015
Featuring Jo-Anne Fabric, Shogunn, and Rock’N 50’s Cafe. Opened in September 1979 with original...
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Country Charm & City Conveniences! Updated Home on 1.3 Acre Lot
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Bismarck Classified: Say Good Bye to your Landlord and Hello to Your New Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Get Ready to Harvest the Good Life!
- Bismarck Classified: Experience Country Living at its Best!
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments
- Wiki: Highway 83 Diner / Cary’s Kitchen / Homestead Family Restaurant / Country Kitchen
- Wiki: Roll ‘N Pin