Main Avenue Between 5th & 6th...
Main Avenue between 5th & 6th Streets. Seen in background it the historic Patterson...
Red Lobster Restaurant
Opened in 1989, Bismarck’s Red Lobster underwent a major facelift in 2008.
North Dakota State Heritage Center...
The North Dakota State Heritage Center & Museum completed major expansion and renovation in...
Strip mall located on South 3rd Street in Bismarck, North Dakota. Houses Connecting Point...
Scheels Sporting Goods Entrance, 2014
Scheels Sporting Goods relocated into the former Target space in 2006. Scheels was first...
- Wiki: Corral Theater
- Wiki: A&W Rootbeer Restaurant
- Bismarck Classified: Breathtaking views are just the start!
- Wiki: Hodge Podge
- Wiki: Grand Theater
- Wiki: Hancock Fabrics (Northwest Fabrics & Crafts)
- Wiki: Peavey Company (Thunderbird Home Improvement Center)
- Wiki: Philip John (P.J.) Meyer
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz