GALLERYGold Seal Building
Built in 1971, this building served as the corporate headquarters for Gold Seal Products...
KFYR TV Studios / Hoskins Block
Building housing KFYR TV Studios in 2009, originally known as the “Tribune Block” and...
House of Color
Located on East Broadway Avenue.
Mark V Studio Apartments, Formerly...
Built in 1955 as the City Motel, today these buildings are Mark V Studio...
Bismarck Motor Hotel
Built in the 1950s and located on East Main Avenue, the original Bismarck Motor...
L.J. Anderson Building / Former...
Formerly a warehouse for the International Harvester Company, the L.J. Anderson Building now houses...
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Country Charm & City Conveniences! Updated Home on 1.3 Acre Lot
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Bismarck Classified: Say Good Bye to your Landlord and Hello to Your New Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Get Ready to Harvest the Good Life!
- Bismarck Classified: Experience Country Living at its Best!
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments
- Wiki: Highway 83 Diner / Cary’s Kitchen / Homestead Family Restaurant / Country Kitchen
- Wiki: Roll ‘N Pin