Kramer Agency/Hughes Auto...
Built in 1920 by Edmond Hughes and designed by his business partner Arthur Van...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior:...
Conlin’s Furniture occupied this space in November 2004, filling a spot that had sat...
Building originally housed long-time local dealership Fleck Motors and most recently Wilhelm’s Buick-Oldsmobile-Cadillac. Front...
Captain Jacks Liquor Land on Turnpike...
Built in 2013.
Located on State Street just north of the Interstate 94 interchange. Like many modern-day...
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments