The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005 across from Pinehurst Square. Their headquarters were previously located downtown.
Bismarck’s first electric company was Hughes Electric, which was eventually purchased by United Power & Light in 1928, which later merged with Northern P&L based in Mobridge, South Dakota before being purchased by Montana-Dakota Utilities in 1945.
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
The Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current building housing the Bismarck Public Library. It...
Oasis Truck Stop/Stamart Travel Center
Originated in March 1993 as the Prairie Oasis Truck Stop (owned by Stamart). It is...
Horizon Market, located at Washington & Durango in northwest Bismarck.
Street Scene: Downtown Bismarck Near...
Downtown Bismarck, North Dakota near 4th Street & Broadway Avenue. KFYR-TV studios in background.
Comfort Inn opened its Bismarck location in 1982. Comfort Suites was built adjacent to...
Fore Seasons Golf Dome
One of Bismarck’s most recognized structures, the Fore Seasons Golf Center is located adjacent...