World War Memorial Recreation Center
Dedicated on January 9, 1931, the World War Memorial Building was a joint city-county...
Herberger’s opened its Bismarck store on March 23, 1971. It was the company’s first mall-based...
Sinclair Service Station (closed)
Located at 2308 E Main Avenue, this former Sinclair station closed in 2002 after 44...
CVS/pharmacy at NIght
CVS/pharmacy relocated from Gateway Mall in February 2009. CVS had purchased Osco Drug in...
Skyline Crossings and Plaza Area...
A major business area off of Highway 83/State Street in north Bismarck anchored by...
Mason / Hughes Apartment Building
Built in 1922 by Edmond Hughes, and designed by his business partner Arthur Van...
- Wiki: Highland Acres
- Bismarck Classified: Designed to Fit! 4-Bed 3-Bath Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Welcome Home! Beautiful NEW Home with 5 Beds (3 on Main Floor) & 3 Baths
- Bismarck Classified: Wow! 3 Bedrooms on ONE Level!
- Mandan Classified: Opportunity is Knocking! 4-Bed 3-Bath Home in NW Mandan!
- Bismarck Classified: Hidden Gem in NE Bismarck!
- Bismarck Classified: This Lovely 4-Bed Home is Move In Ready!
- Bismarck Classified: Spacious and Gracious Inside and Out!
- Wiki: Corral Theater
- Wiki: A&W Rootbeer Restaurant
- Bismarck Classified: Breathtaking views are just the start!
- Wiki: Hodge Podge