Built in 1920 by Edmond Hughes and designed by his business partner Arthur Van Horn. M. B. Gillman Company once used this building as an auto dealership.
In 1955, the building was refurbished by Montana-Dakota Utilities to be used as its headquarters, where it remained until relocating to Rosser Avenue in the late 1960s.
Downtown Bismarck is a registered historic district that held strong importance to the initial growth and success of the Bismarck area. Bismarck’s downtown is roughly located between Washington Street & 7th Street; and Rosser Avenue and Main Avenue.
One Source Lighting Showroom / Former...
This building originally housed the International Harvester Company’s McCormick Store. One Source Lighting recently...
Former Bismarck Tribune Headquarters
Built in 1920, this historic building once housed the Bismarck Tribune prior to its...
Shiloh Christian School
Shiloh Christian School is a private school located in northeastern Bismarck, North Dakota near...
Savvy Skate and Snow Shop
Savvy Skate and Snow, a retail store located in southern Bismarck, North Dakota.
Office Building on Broadway
JCPenney relocated to this building at the northwest corner of 5th and Broadway Avenue...
Simle Middle School / Junior High
Opened in 1961, Simle Middle School is the oldest remaining middle school in Bismarck....