Featuring Scheels Sporting Goods (prior to expansion).
Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it in April 1971 with original anchors Woolworths, Montgomery Wards, and Herbergers. It underwent a major addition in 1980 with two new anchors, Target and JCPenney.
Learn more about Kirkwood Mall:
Former MDU Headquarters in Downtown...
This building served as the headquarters for Montana-Dakota Utilities until 2005.
Staples opened its Bismarck store in 1999. It is one of only 2 Staples...
VFW Club (closed)
Located on East Broadway Avenue in Bismarck, this building housed the local VFW center...
Hansen’s Furniture Store (closed)
Closed in 2005, this was home to Hansen’s Furniture since 1959. It has sat...
GALLERYCentral Market (now Dan's Supermarket)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...