Main Avenue Between 5th & 6th...
Main Avenue between 5th & 6th Streets. Seen in background it the historic Patterson...
McDonald’s Rock-N-Roll Cafe
McRock N’ Roll Cafe was a Rock N’ Roll themed McDonalds restaurant located on the...
Divide Avenue Offices
Office building on Divide Avenue, just north of the Capitol.
American Bank Center Building
Headquarters for American Bank Center, completely remodeled in 2008. Building was constructed in 1963...
Street Scene: South 3rd Street Near...
Looking northeast at 3rd Street near Bowen Avenue.
GALLERYCuster Park/Eagle Statue
Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when...
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes
- Wiki: Linda Slaughter
- Wiki: Drumstick Cafe
- Bismarck Wiki: GP Warehouse Emporium / Front Page Tavern
- Bismarck Wiki: Rock’N 50’s Cafe
- News: Springhill Suites and a restaurant to open near Bismarck Airport
- Wiki: Business History Briefs
- Mandan Wiki: Jumbo’s Drive-in
- Bismarck Wiki: Pizza Factory