×
× Close

Heartview Foundation / Former Capital Chevrolet Showroom

Image uploaded on December 27, 2009

The building located on the southeast corner of Broadway & 1st Street was built in 1929 to house Capital Chevrolet. It was financed by Edmond Hughes and designed by his long-time business partner Arthur Van Horn. Capital Chevrolet remained housed in the building until the late 1930s-early 1940s. Today it houses Heartview Foundation.

Report This Image