GALLERYJack Science Center at BSC
The Jack Science Center at Bismarck State College was completed in 1998. Bismarck State...
GALLERYHughes Education Center/Junior High...
Opened in 1958 as Hughes Junior High, today it is home to administrative offices...
Corner of 4th Street & Thayer...
Corner of 4th Street & Thayer Avenue in downtown Bismarck. The building on the...
Comfort Inn opened its Bismarck location in 1982. Comfort Suites was built adjacent to...
Gateway Mall Food Court in 2010
Featuring Subway (now closed). Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart,...
U.S. Bank Building
U.S. Bank Building in downtown Bismarck at the corner of 3rd Street & Broadway...
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes
- Wiki: Linda Slaughter
- Wiki: Drumstick Cafe
- Bismarck Wiki: GP Warehouse Emporium / Front Page Tavern
- Bismarck Wiki: Rock’N 50’s Cafe
- News: Springhill Suites and a restaurant to open near Bismarck Airport
- Wiki: Business History Briefs
- Mandan Wiki: Jumbo’s Drive-in
- Bismarck Wiki: Pizza Factory