GALLERYFederal Building & Former Post...
Built in 1913 and expanded in 1937, this building served as the local facility...
America’s Mattress, Formerly...
Constructed in 2001 to house Hollywood Nites Video (later known as Planet Video) –...
Dairy Queen on Broadway Avenue
Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy...
GALLERYJob Service Office Building on Divide...
Located on Divide Avenue, this is one of two main offices housing North Dakota...
International Stir Fry Restaurant (closed)
This building housed International Stir Fry Restaurant for many years. The building has sat...
- Wiki: Highland Acres
- Bismarck Classified: Designed to Fit! 4-Bed 3-Bath Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Welcome Home! Beautiful NEW Home with 5 Beds (3 on Main Floor) & 3 Baths
- Bismarck Classified: Wow! 3 Bedrooms on ONE Level!
- Mandan Classified: Opportunity is Knocking! 4-Bed 3-Bath Home in NW Mandan!
- Bismarck Classified: Hidden Gem in NE Bismarck!
- Bismarck Classified: This Lovely 4-Bed Home is Move In Ready!
- Bismarck Classified: Spacious and Gracious Inside and Out!
- Wiki: Corral Theater
- Wiki: A&W Rootbeer Restaurant
- Bismarck Classified: Breathtaking views are just the start!
- Wiki: Hodge Podge