Completed in November 1993.
Previously, the site was home to one of Bismarck’s earliest buildings, housing First American Bank & Trust Company. The building was built in 1882 and destroyed by fire in January 1973. After, it became a city-owned surface lot.
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Captain Jacks Liquor Land on Turnpike...
Built in 2013.
Mark V Studio Apartments, Formerly...
Built in 1955 as the City Motel, today these buildings are Mark V Studio...
Northbrook Shopping Center Sign
The vintage neon Northbrook Mall sign lit up in the late evening. Northbrook was...