Completed in November 1993.
Previously, the site was home to one of Bismarck’s earliest buildings, housing First American Bank & Trust Company. The building was built in 1882 and destroyed by fire in January 1973. After, it became a city-owned surface lot.
Street Scene: South 3rd Street Near...
Looking northeast at 3rd Street near Bowen Avenue.
GALLERYHorizon Middle School
Horizon Middle School replaced Hughes Middle School when the facility opened in January 2001.
Built in 1906 by Edward Patterson, the Soo Hotel remained in operation until the...
Capital Heights Auto Clinic / Mr....
Located on Interstate Avenue near Kmart in Bismarck, North Dakota.
GALLERYSaint Mary’s Central High School
Saint Mary’s Central High opened in February 1952. It is a private Catholic-based school...