Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which later became Barlow’s Miracle Mart before again becoming Central Market. Dan’s Supermarket purchased the store in 2013.
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Payless Shoesource. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened...
Completed in 1883, the Dakota Block is a historic building located on the northeast corner...
Cedric Theel Toyota-Scion
Opened in 2008, Cedric Theel’s new facility is quite a step up from their...
Bank of North Dakota Building
Completed in 2008 to replace the former headquarters for Bank of North Dakota, which...
Located on Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck, opened in 2014. The site formerly housed...