Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy Queen, open seasonally, is walk-up only and features no indoor seating. It is reportedly Bismarck’s oldest continuously operating restaurant.
Much of its business comes from the nearby Elks Pool and Custer Park, both of which are practically across the street. Custer Park was Bismarck’s first municipal park, established in 1909; and Elks Pool was Bismarck’s first swimming pool, opened in 1932.
Building housed Logan Grocery from its construction in 1917 until 1941. Apartments were housed...
Capitol Lanes Plaza
Built in 1982 to primarily house Capitol Lanes, this building has housed offices for...
Northland Financial at Skyline...
A major business area off of Highway 83/State Street in north Bismarck anchored by...
After 2014 remodel.
Southridge Shopping Center
Located on 7th Street across from Kirkwood Mall, this strip center is anchored by...