Stadium Sports Bar/The Lodge
Located on East Divide Avenue near Bismarck State College. This originally housed Tropical Island...
Dairy Queen on Broadway Avenue
Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy...
Main Avenue Near 1st Street
First building on left is Kirkwood Bank, on the original site of Corwin Churchill...
Wagner Financial/Wachter Warehouse...
Built in 1929 as a warehouse for the Wachter Dray & Transfer Company, today...
GALLERYSaint Alexius Medical Center
Saint Alexius Medical Center was the first hospital in Dakota Territory when it was...
- Bismarck Classified: Make This Into Your Dream Home!
- Bismarck Classified: A Place To Call Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Yes, This home really could be yours!
- Bismarck Classified: Immaculate 3 Bed Home in Highland Acres
- News: Culver’s Restaurant Update
- News: Mandan Bonanza Closing
- Carson Classified: Looking For The Great Escape from the City Lights & Noise? Check Out This 5 Bed Home!
- Mandan Classified: How Fast Can You Move! 4-Bed 3-Bath Home is Move-In Ready!
- News: Arrest warrant issued from recent Target peeping case
- News: Recall Effort of Mayor Seminary Fails
- News: Portion of East Divide Ave Now Miriam Avenue
- News Feed: High-speed chase ends in arrest: