Opened October 21, 2009 inside the former Golden Dragon Restaurant. Blarney Stone is Bismarck’s first Irish-themed bar and restaurant. Built in or around 1905, the building was recently restored to its original appearance.
GALLERYBasin Electric Campus
Headquarters for Basin Electric Power Cooperative in Bismarck, North Dakota. Built in 1974.
Kirkwood Tesoro/Amoco (demolished)
Located just northwest of Kirkwood Mall, this service station originally housed an Amoco Standard...
Carpet Garage is a regional chain, with locations across North Dakota, Montana, and Minnesota....
Feist Electronics & Parallax...
Located on Broadway Avenue, just east of Washington Street. These buildings formerly housed a Piggly Wiggly,...
La Carreta Mexican Restaurant
Formerly home to DiDonna’s Italian Restaurant.