Schafer Hall was the first building constructed at the current Bismarck State College site, built in 1961.
Bismarck State College first opened in 1939, inside the high school – where it remained until 1955. It once again relocated in 1961 after the completion of Schafer Hall.
Learn more about BSC here:
Space Aliens Grill & Bar At Night
Space Aliens Grill & Bar at night in Bismarck, North Dakota. Space Aliens was...
Hansen’s Menswear at Gateway Mall...
Hansen’s Menswear had been at Gateway Mall for 30 years before relocating outside the...
Capital Heights Auto Clinic / Mr....
Located on Interstate Avenue near Kmart in Bismarck, North Dakota.
World War Memorial Recreation Center
Completed in 1929, this facility has played host to sports and other events over...
Kmart was Bismarck’s first modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971....