Bobcat Manufacturing Plant / Melroe
Bobcat is a multinational manufacturing company of construction equipment, specializing in skid steer loaders....
GALLERYCuster Park/Eagle Statue
Custer Park, located just west of downtown Bismarck, was Bismarck’s first municipal park when...
Petco Store – Former Rex TV
Building originally housed Dan’s Supervalu. The backside of the store, pictured here, housed Rex...
Former North Dakota Governor’s...
Located on Avenue B, this was home to 21 North Dakota Governors from 1893-1960....
GALLERYWoodhouse Restaurant/Cost Cutters
Opened in 1969 as a King’s Food Host, The Woodhouse Restaurant continues to serve...
Belle Mehus City Auditorium
The Belle Mehus City Auditorium opened in 1914. It assumed its current name in...
- News: Culver’s now open
- News: Herberger’s may re-open under new owner, mostly online with some physical stores
- Wiki: Deja Moo
- Wiki: Enoch Schultz
- Bismarck Classified: Well-Cared-For Condo
- Bismarck Classified: Your Personal Piece of Paradise Awaits!
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments