- United Tribes Technical College Selects Dr. Leander “Russ” McDonald As New PresidentPosted 6 hours ago
- Mandan’s Strip Receiving New Traffic LightPosted 5 days ago
- Mattress Firm Coming to Pinehurst SquarePosted 5 days ago
- Judge Denies Bond Reduction Request For Mandan Murder SuspectPosted 5 days ago
- Mandan Homeowner’s House Destroyed by Fire
- Delegates Speak At USS Commissioning
- The Gifted Bean
- USS North Dakota Commissioned in Connecticut
- Mandan Home Damaged by Fire
- Ceremony of USS North Dakota Being Commissioned
- Zoo Boo Brings in Thousands
- Dr. Leander “Russ” McDonald Selected New United Tribes Technical College President
- Papa’s Pumpkin Patch Has Bittersweet End of Season
- Montana approves license for bobcat fur farm
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current facility for the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had opened in 1917 through funding provided largely by Andrew Carnegie.
A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently in progress.
The building is located at 5th Street & Avenue A.