- Mayor Mike Seminary Proposing Parking MetersPosted 2 days ago
- Two Escape Dakota Women’s Correctional and Rehabilitation CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Longhorn Steakhouse Coming to BismarckPosted 5 days ago
- Sunrise Town Centre Update: Caribou Coffee & Clark Convenience Store RevealedPosted 5 days ago
- New Art Studio in Downtown Bismarck
- Papa’s Pumpkin Patch Sells Out
- Man Arrested for Threatening People with Pellet Gun
- Man Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mandan
- Bismarck home starts on fire
- Vehicle reported stolen, found on fire
- Protecting Your Ears During Hunting Season
- Police find pickup truck on fire, arrest ND man
- Saving Money with the Bis-Man Cheapskate
- Stolen Pickup Found in Flames South of Bismarck
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current facility for the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had opened in 1917 through funding provided largely by Andrew Carnegie.
A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently in progress.
The building is located at 5th Street & Avenue A.