- Former Mandan Teacher Scott Allan Sentenced For Promoting Obscenity To MinorsPosted 14 hours ago
- East Divide Avenue Project Completed and Road OpenedPosted 19 hours ago
- Bismarck Police Investigate Unattended Death (UPDATE: Victim Identified)Posted 2 days ago
- Kirkwood Bank & Trust RobbedPosted 2 days ago
- News Minute: Here is the latest North Dakota news from The Associated Press
- This Hour: Latest North Dakota news, sports, business and entertainment
- CP Railway asks judge to block Enderlin ordinance
- Fed aid given to ND water, sewer projects
- ND fire officials: Change smoke alarm batteries
- Easement dispute prevents couple from attaining utilities
- Preparing for Driving in Winter Weather
- Folklore Exhibits Takes to the Taube
- Scoping Out the Best Black Friday Deals
- Hacking Into Some Frugal Deals
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current facility for the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had opened in 1917 through funding provided largely by Andrew Carnegie.
A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently in progress.
The building is located at 5th Street & Avenue A.