- Flipping Out at the ND State FairSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- State Fair Gets in Touch with Agricultural RootsSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- State Fair Hosts Military Appreciation PicnicSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Gas Prices on the DeclineSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- New Program Pushes Native American StudiesSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Wind Destroys Mandan Mobile HomeSource: KX News Local | 07-22
- Attorney seeks ruling in ND gay marriage caseSource: KX News State | 07-22
- Department of Health Monitors Williston’s AirSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- Sanford Expands in Dickinson with AirMedSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
- EPA and the Guard Conducts Air Quality TestingSource: KFYR-TV | 07-22
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current facility for the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had opened in 1917 through funding provided largely by Andrew Carnegie.
A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently in progress.
The building is located at 5th Street & Avenue A.