- 2014 Walk to End Alzheimer’s September 13 at Shiloh ChristianPosted 2 weeks ago
- St. Alexius Signs Agreement With Catholic Health InitiativesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lack of Employees Shutters Broadway Dairy Queen EarlyPosted 2 weeks ago
- BisManCafe Teams Up With Ghosts of North Dakota For 1898 Fire FeaturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Bittner, Ziegler to be inducted into highway hallSource: KX News State | 09-02
- Toddler who died in hit-and-run in N.D. identifiedSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 09-02
- 2-year-old Killed by Hit and Run IdentifiedSource: KX News Local | 09-02
- Oil Industry Increases Park’s VisitorsSource: KFYR-TV | 09-01
- Gun Enthusiast Takes Safety SeriouslySource: KX News Local | 09-01
- Bismarck Schools Host Employee OrientationSource: KFYR-TV | 09-01
- Williston Police Lookout for Counterfeit BillsSource: KFYR-TV | 09-01
- Minot Police Release Name of Hit and Run VictimSource: KFYR-TV | 09-01
- Bismarck man arrested for firing gun through wallsSource: KX News State | 09-01
- Grilling Safety TipsSource: KX News Local | 09-01
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current facility for the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had opened in 1917 through funding provided largely by Andrew Carnegie.
A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently in progress.
The building is located at 5th Street & Avenue A.