- MAC’S Hardware RemodelsPosted 5 days ago
- Sickies Garage Replacing Hooter’sPosted 6 days ago
- City Officials Say Autumnfest Parade Is OnPosted 7 days ago
- Arby’s, Dickey’s Barbeque Pit, and Little Caesars Pizza Coming To MandanPosted 1 week ago
- Pride of Dakota Harvest Showcase set in DickinsonSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 09-19
- North Dakota oil tax gusher continuesSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 09-19
- Bismarck Fire Hydrant Maintenance – September 22-October 3, 2014Source: Bismarck.org | 09-19
- Frost Concerns for FarmersSource: KX News Local | 09-19
- Merriam Webster adds ‘Fracking’ to its DictionarySource: KFYR-TV | 09-19
- Bismarck couple rescues collie from 2-on-1 attackSource: KX News State | 09-19
- Wildlife area replaces 100-foot coal mining holeSource: KX News State | 09-19
- Local man runs first Bismarck MarathonSource: Bismarck Tribune Local | 09-19
- Water commission to help fund Minot storm sewerSource: KX News State | 09-19
- Dickinson airport gets $880,000 federal grantSource: KX News State | 09-19
Veteran’s Memorial Public Library
Veteran’s Memorial Library is the current facility for the Bismarck Public Library. It was constructed in 1963 to replace Carnegie Library that had opened in 1917 through funding provided largely by Andrew Carnegie.
A major expansion and renovation took place in 1989, and another is currently in progress.
The building is located at 5th Street & Avenue A.