- Bismarck 6th Street Parking Ramp Ribbon Cutting to be Held Oct. 1Posted 1 hour ago
- Fuddruckers Opens in Minot… Bismarck Coming SoonPosted 1 hour ago
- Bismarck Jimmy Johns Location Among Nationwide Data BreachPosted 12 hours ago
- Bismarck Civic Center changes its namePosted 5 days ago
- Bismarck 6th Street Parking Ramp Ribbon Cutting to be Held Oct. 1Source: BisManCafe | 10-01
- [UPDATED] North Dakota High School Bans Girls From Wearing Tight Pants, Compares Attire to Prostitution [POLL]Source: 96.5 The Fox | 10-01
- Fuddruckers Opens in Minot… Bismarck Coming SoonSource: BisManCafe | 10-01
- Midwest economy: September state-by-state glanceSource: KX News State | 10-01
- Oil boom widens wage gap between the sexesSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 10-01
- Board mulls admission standardsSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 10-01
- Report: Midwest economic index drops in SeptemberSource: KX News State | 10-01
- ND sheep ranchers question bighorn die-off theorySource: KX News State | 10-01
- Burleigh-Morton combined jail tax goes into effectSource: KX News State | 10-01
- North Dakota wheat production up 29 percentSource: KX News State | 10-01
Dakota Beer Brewery
Dakota Malting and Brewing Company was a local brewery that operated from 1961-1965. Until very recently, it was the only locally owned brewery ever in the state of North Dakota. Their flagship product was Dakota Beer, which was the name more often associated with the company.
Dakota Malting and Brewing operated out of the building located on the northwest corner of 26th Street & Main Avenue. While other breweries have existed in Bismarck throughout the years, it was the first to be locally owned – an exclusivity it held for over 40 years.
Recently, there have been at least two attempts to open locally owned breweries in Bismarck-Mandan.