- 2014 Walk to End Alzheimer’s September 13 at Shiloh ChristianPosted 2 weeks ago
- St. Alexius Signs Agreement With Catholic Health InitiativesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lack of Employees Shutters Broadway Dairy Queen EarlyPosted 2 weeks ago
- BisManCafe Teams Up With Ghosts of North Dakota For 1898 Fire FeaturePosted 3 weeks ago
- Trucking company says lawsuit should be dismissedSource: KX News State | 09-01
- 300 swan hunting licenses remain in North DakotaSource: KX News State | 09-01
- One killed in crash near StrasburgSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 09-01
- Cramer objecting to beef imports from ArgentinaSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 09-01
- ‘Caring for Kids’ Helps Families in NeedSource: KX News Local | 09-01
- Lightning Hits Salt Water Disposal, ExplodesSource: KX News Local | 09-01
- 2-Year-Old Killed by Hit and Run Driver in MinotSource: KX News Local | 09-01
- DGC building plant to move into urea marketSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 09-01
- Bismarck Man Killed in ATV Accident Near Brush LakeSource: KX News Local | 09-01
- Toddler Killed from Hit and RunSource: KFYR-TV | 09-01
Dakota Beer Brewery
Dakota Malting and Brewing Company was a local brewery that operated from 1961-1965. For decades, it was the only locally owned brewery ever in North Dakota. Their flagship product was Dakota Beer, which was the name more often associated with the company.
Dakota Malting and Brewing operated out of the building located on the corner northwest corner of 26th Street & Main Avenue. It was not the only brewery to operate within Bismarck, but it was the only locally owned brewery.
Recently, there have been at least two attempts to open locally owned breweries in Bismarck-Mandan.