- Farmer Dies in Grain Bin AccidentSource: KX News Local | 07-29
- St. Alexius Sold (Or Not)Source: BisManCafe | 07-29
- Inside Business: Center for Technology and BusinessSource: KFYR-TV | 07-29
- Decline in North Dakota Wildlife Will Affect Hunting SeasonSource: 96.5 The Fox | 07-29
- Goehring Announces New Land GrantsSource: KFYR-TV | 07-29
- ND hospital, national nonprofit talk affiliationSource: KX News State | 07-29
- Insurance Commission Announces Austin Mutual AgreementSource: KFYR-TV | 07-29
- Patrol and Sheriff’s Office Recover Stolen VehicleSource: KFYR-TV | 07-29
- Stories of St. Alexius Sale PrematureSource: KX News Local | 07-29
- MomsEveryday: Employment for TeensSource: KFYR-TV | 07-29
Dakota Beer Brewery
Dakota Malting and Brewing Company was a local brewery that operated from 1961-1965. For decades, it was the only locally owned brewery ever in North Dakota. Their flagship product was Dakota Beer, which was the name more often associated with the company.
Dakota Malting and Brewing operated out of the building located on the corner northwest corner of 26th Street & Main Avenue. It was not the only brewery to operate within Bismarck, but it was the only locally owned brewery.
Recently, there have been at least two attempts to open locally owned breweries in Bismarck-Mandan.