- Early Morning Commercial Structure FirePosted 48 days ago
- RCC Western Stores Becoming Boot BarnPosted 59 days ago
- Bismarck Park Board Approve Sertoma Park Bike RentalsPosted 61 days ago
- Dan’s Supermarket to Anchor New Mixed-Use DevelopmentPosted 63 days ago
- Bismarck Bests Single-Day Snowfall RecordPosted 65 days ago
Cedric Theel Toyota-Scion
Cedric Theel is a local dealership that currently features Toyota and Scion lines, and previously the Dodge lines. Cedric Theel was established as a Dodge dealership in 1985 at its original location on Memorial Highway. They later introduced the Toyota line in 1992.
In 2008, Cedric Theel relocated into a brand-new dealership in northeastern Bismarck. During the Auto Crisis of 2009, the company lost its Dodge line-up, which only accounted for about one-quarter of the dealership’s total sales at the time. Corwin-Churchill Motors has since picked up the Dodge line.