The North Dakota State Heritage Center & Museum completed major expansion and renovation in 2015.
GALLERYArrowhead Plaza in 2009
Arrowhead Plaza in 2009, prior to renovation. Opened in November 1953, Arrowhead was Bismarck’s...
Gee Williquors opened at Sunrise Town Centre at the end of 2014. “Gee” was...
GALLERYPatterson Hotel/McKenzie Hotel
Opened New Year’s Day, 1911 as the McKenzie Hotel and officially renamed Patterson in...
Ground Round Restaurant
The Ground Round opened its Bismarck location in 1985.
Rosser Avenue Near 3rd Street
Seen here are the William Guy Federal Building and the former MDU Headquarters.
Athena Square Building
Noted for housing long-time local business Spa D’Athena, which operated there from 2001-2017.