GALLERYHorizon Middle School
Horizon Middle School replaced Hughes Middle School when the facility opened in January 2001.
Gee Williquors opened at Sunrise Town Centre at the end of 2014. “Gee” was...
Dan's Supermarket (Turnpike)
Located on Turnpike Avenue in northwestern Bismarck. Built in 1988 as an Econofoods, which...
Dakota Stage Playhouse / Former Capitol...
Built in 1905 by Edward Patterson, this building housed Capitol Theater (later Cinema Theater)...
Located next to Bismarck Parks & Recreation Center. The park was dedicated in 2002.
- Bismarck Wiki: House of Bottles
- Bismarck Wiki: Kirkwood Bank & Trust
- Bismarck Wiki: James (Jim) Glatt
- Bismarck Wiki: Cock ‘N Bull / Dakota Burgers
- Bismarck Wiki: Wachter Warehouse / Time Square Shopping Mall
- Bismarck Wiki: Southridge Centre
- Bismarck Wiki: Bismarck Bowling Center
- Bismarck Wiki: Fleck House Hotel
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes