Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior: North...
Featuring the Carmike Theater and Sears store. Opened in September 1979 with original anchors...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Subway. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
America’s Mattress, Formerly...
Constructed in 2001 to house Hollywood Nights Video – whose originally building was destroyed...
Kmart was Bismarck’s first modern-day discount department store when it opened in October 1971....
Bread Poets Restaurant & Bakery
Located on Thayer Avenue in downtown Bismarck, North Dakota. Bread Poets opened in 1998...
- News: Recall Effort of Mayor Seminary Fails
- News: Portion of East Divide Ave Now Miriam Avenue
- News Feed: High-speed chase ends in arrest:
- News: Indoor Bicycle Parking in Downtown Bismarck Provides New Option for Bicyclists
- News: No Charges Sought For Unknowingly Distributing Banned Products
- News Feed: Test user post – with edit #2
- News: Two people escorted out at Mandan’s “Coffee with Cramer” event
- News: Attempted Robbery in South Bismarck
- Bismarck Classified: Your Dreams Come True Here!
- News: New Life For Former Train Depot
- News: rue21 Stores at Kirkwood & Hay Creek Shops Closing
- Bismarck Wiki: Northern Pacific / Burlington Northern Santa Fe Train Depot