Gold’s Gym opened its Bismarck location in 2008. The space had previously housed TJMaxx,...
Mark V Studio Apartments, Formerly...
Built in 1955 as the City Motel, today these buildings are Mark V Studio...
Stadium Sports Bar/The Lodge
Located on East Divide Avenue near Bismarck State College. This originally housed Tropical Island...
Row of Historic Buildings on 4th Street
The historic Woodmansee Building was built in 1899 as the first home to long-time...
Divide Avenue Offices
Office building on Divide Avenue, just north of the Capitol.
Conlin’s Furniture relocated its Bismarck store from Gateway Fashion Mall into this warehouse building...
- Wiki: Asa Fisher
- Wiki: John Wetherby
- Wiki: George Flannery
- Wiki: Shaw & Cathcart Co.
- News: Buffalo Wild Wings replacing former Golden Corral
- Wiki: Department of Dakota
- Wiki: Camp Greene
- Wiki: Sundahl’s Grocery (Jack & Jill)
- News: Meet Bismarck’s predecessors: Burleighton and Carleton
- Bismarck Post: Sam’s Club abruptly shutters numerous locations
- News: Which Wich restaurant opening in south Bismarck
- Wiki: Green Tree Square