The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005 across from Pinehurst Square. Their headquarters were previously located downtown.
Bismarck’s first electric company was Hughes Electric, which was eventually purchased by United Power & Light in 1928, which later merged with Northern P&L based in Mobridge, South Dakota before being purchased by Montana-Dakota Utilities in 1945.
GALLERYHedahls Auto Parts Store
One of the buildings that houses Hedahls Auto Parts in Downtown Bismarck. Based in...
Bird House Store
Formerly located on State Street, just north of Century Avenue. The Bird House later...
GALLERYGateway Fashion Mall Exterior in 2009
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...
Turitto’s Dry Cleaning on Main...
Located at the intersection of 12th and Main. The building originally housed a Sinclair...
Main Avenue Near 1st Street
First building on left is Kirkwood Bank, on the original site of Corwin Churchill...
GALLERYMissouri Valley Family YMCA
Located at Washington & Divide.