The new headquarters of Montana Dakota Utilities and its affiliates was built in 2005 across from Pinehurst Square. Their headquarters were previously located downtown.
Bismarck’s first electric company was Hughes Electric, which was eventually purchased by United Power & Light in 1928, which later merged with Northern P&L based in Mobridge, South Dakota before being purchased by Montana-Dakota Utilities in 1945.
World War Memorial Recreation Center
Completed in 1929, this facility has played host to sports and other events over...
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
One Source Lighting Showroom / Former...
This building originally housed the International Harvester Company’s McCormick Store. One Source Lighting recently...
City & County Office Building
Since 1985, this building has housed administrative offices for both the City of Bismarck...
Dakota Zoo Entrance
The Dakota Zoo is situated within Sertoma Park along the shores of the Missouri...