The north Dan’s Supermarket opened in March 2003 – replacing its Gateway Mall location located 2 blocks south, which had opened in 1975. Today, there are 4 Dan’s stores in Bismarck-Mandan, and one in Dickinson.
Dan’s has its roots back to 1949, when Roy Rockstad & Eugene “Bus” Leary purchased the local Piggly Wiggly and converted it to Bismarck Supervalu, the precursor to Dan’s Supervalu, which eventually became Dan’s Supermarket.
Click here to learn more about Dan’s Supermarket and its history.
Used Furniture Store on Memorial
Located on Memorial Highway, this building was recently torn down. It once housed Sioux Cycles.
GALLERYMissouri Valley Family YMCA
Located at Washington & Divide.
Former A&W Rootbeer...
This building housed an A&W Drive-in Restaurant for many years before closing in the...
Corner of 3rd Street & Broadway...
3rd Street Parking Ramp and Modern Eyes visible.
4th Street – Downtown Bismarck...
Near Wells Fargo and KFYR-TV.
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar
CherryBerry Yogurt Bar opened its Bismarck location in March 2012.