World War Memorial Recreation Center
Dedicated on January 9, 1931, the World War Memorial Building was a joint city-county...
Scheels Sporting Goods
Scheels Sporting Goods relocated into the former Target space in 2006. Scheels was first...
Kroll's Diner on State Street
The Kroll’s Diner (originally Kroll’s Kitchen) in north Bismarck replaced the Roll ‘N Pin...
Parkade Parking Ramp
Completed in 1970, the Parkade was the first municipal parking garage constructed in downtown...
Located on 26th Street just north of Main Avenue in Bismarck. The heart-shaped sign...
Located on Main Avenue in Downtown Bismarck, opened in 2014. The site formerly housed...
- Bismarck Classified: Get Ready to Harvest the Good Life!
- Bismarck Classified: Experience Country Living at its Best!
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments
- Wiki: Highway 83 Diner / Cary’s Kitchen / Homestead Family Restaurant / Country Kitchen
- Wiki: Roll ‘N Pin
- Bismarck Classified: Here’s Your Chance to Own a Like-New Home that’s Move-In Ready!
- Bismarck Classified: Want Move In Ready? Look No Further! Check Out This Fantastic Twin Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Quiet Neighborhood & Greenspace in Back!
- Mandan Post: Culver’s breaks ground in Mandan
- News: The Woodhouse sold; no major changes expected
- Mandan Classified: This One Can Help Pay For Itself!
- Wiki: Traffic: Highest Crash-Frequency Intersections