Green Mill Restaurant (closed)
This building originally housed Houlihan’s Restaurant, and then Green Mill until closing in 2007....
Dairy Queen on Broadway Avenue
Bismarck’s first Dairy Queen, opened in 1949 on the edge of downtown. This Dairy...
Captain Jacks Liquor Land on Turnpike...
Built in 2013.
Dan's Supermarket (North)
The north Dan’s Supermarket opened in March 2003 – replacing its Gateway Mall location...
Gee Williquors opened at Sunrise Town Centre at the end of 2014. “Gee” was...
Gateway Fashion Mall Exterior in 2009
Opened in September 1979 with original anchors Sears, White Mart, and A.W. Lucas, Gateway...
- Wiki: House of Bottles
- Wiki: Kirkwood Bank & Trust
- Wiki: James (Jim) Glatt
- Wiki: Cock ‘N Bull / Dakota Burgers
- Wiki: Wachter Warehouse / Time Square Shopping Mall
- Wiki: Southridge Centre
- Wiki: Bismarck Bowling Center
- Wiki: Fleck House Hotel
- Bismarck Wiki: Capital: Yankton to Bismarck (1880-1883)
- Wiki: Burleigh, Dr. Walter
- News: Bismarck’s Tempestuous Assumption as Capital
- Wiki: Alexander Hughes