Petco Store – Former Rex TV
Building originally housed Dan’s Supervalu. The backside of the store, pictured here, housed Rex...
Bread Poets Restaurant & Bakery
Located on Thayer Avenue in downtown Bismarck, North Dakota. Bread Poets opened in 1998...
Cedric Theel Toyota-Scion
Opened in 2008, Cedric Theel’s new facility is quite a step up from their...
Broadway Centre – Broadway Grille...
Opened in 2014, Broadway Centre is a mixed used building housing high-end condos and...
Thrifty White Drug/White House Cafe
Thrifty White Drug on the main floor of the Parkade in Downtown Bismarck, North...
Kirkwood Mall Interior in 2009
Featuring Subway. Kirkwood Mall drastically changed Bismarck’s retail landscape when Paul Wachter opened it...
- Wiki: The District (Lucky Ducks Deli, J60, Avery’s Eatery)
- News: Big Boy confirms improvements; no changes to menu or location
- Bismarck Classified: Country Charm & City Conveniences! Updated Home on 1.3 Acre Lot
- Bismarck Classified: Renovated Historic 2-Story Colonial Revival
- Wiki: Friendly True Value
- Bismarck Classified: More Home for the Money
- Bismarck Classified: Say Good Bye to your Landlord and Hello to Your New Home!
- Bismarck Classified: Get Ready to Harvest the Good Life!
- Bismarck Classified: Experience Country Living at its Best!
- Wiki: Parkview Arms Apartments
- Wiki: Highway 83 Diner / Cary’s Kitchen / Homestead Family Restaurant / Country Kitchen
- Wiki: Roll ‘N Pin