- Early Morning Commercial Structure FirePosted 17 days ago
- RCC Western Stores Becoming Boot BarnPosted 28 days ago
- Bismarck Park Board Approve Sertoma Park Bike RentalsPosted 31 days ago
- Dan’s Supermarket to Anchor New Mixed-Use DevelopmentPosted 33 days ago
- Bismarck Bests Single-Day Snowfall RecordPosted 35 days ago
Donut Hole To Become Bearscat Bakehouse
Long-time Bismarck donut shop, The Donut Hole, will re-open Friday under the name Bearscat Bakehouse. According to an interview by KX News, “bearscat” is an old cowboy term for donut.
The Donut Hole was founded in Dickinson in 1975 by Baker Boy and opened its Bismarck location in 1980.