- Early Morning Commercial Structure FirePosted 48 days ago
- RCC Western Stores Becoming Boot BarnPosted 59 days ago
- Bismarck Park Board Approve Sertoma Park Bike RentalsPosted 61 days ago
- Dan’s Supermarket to Anchor New Mixed-Use DevelopmentPosted 63 days ago
- Bismarck Bests Single-Day Snowfall RecordPosted 65 days ago
Public Vote For Smoking Ban Approved
An effort taken by residents, consisting mainly of bar employees, who are against the recently extended smoking ban and want to put the matter to a public vote has proven successful. Enough signed petitions have been deemed valid and the city attorney has been directed to draft wording for the public ballot.
Further details on the public vote will be forthcoming.