- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt OpeningPosted 7 days ago
- Mandan’s Thrifty White Drug RelocatingPosted 2 weeks ago
- $3.5 Million Getting Invested in Bismarck ParksPosted 2 weeks ago
- Chris Zinovitch Joins Dakota Stage As Artistic DirectorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Minot man observes 50 years of restoring airplanesSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 03-09
- Minot Man arrested for Gross Sexual ImpositionSource: KFYR-TV | 03-09
- Century Takes First in Swim and Dive State EventSource: KFYR-TV | 03-09
- West Region Class A Boys And Girls Basketball State QualifiersSource: KFYR-TV | 03-09
- Class B Boys State TournamentSource: KFYR-TV | 03-09
- Adaptive Center Opens in BottineauSource: KFYR-TV | 03-09
- 2 Inducted into Ag Hall of FameSource: KX News Local | 03-09
- “Play With Your Food” Cooking ClassSource: KX News Local | 03-09
MOOYAH Eyeing Bismarck
The Bismarck Tribune is reporting that regional burger chain MOOYAH is eyeing a location in Bismarck. The restaurant features turkey, veggie, and beef burgers, in-house baked buns, hand-cut fries, and free toppings.
The restaurant has approximately 50 locations nationwide, with the majority of them in Texas. At this point, a location in Bismarck is merely speculative and there has been no confirmation.