- Bismarck Launches Residential Single Sort Curbside Recycling ProgramPosted 1 day ago
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt OpeningPosted 1 week ago
- Mandan’s Thrifty White Drug RelocatingPosted 3 weeks ago
- $3.5 Million Getting Invested in Bismarck ParksPosted 3 weeks ago
- Man gets nearly 5 years for sex traffickingSource: KX News State | 03-12
- Bismarck rolls out curbside recycling programSource: KX News State | 03-12
- Albany bars crude processing expansion at portSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 03-12
- Carnival Helps Bring Medicine to HaitiSource: KFYR-TV | 03-12
- Allergy Season ArrivesSource: KFYR-TV | 03-12
- Television Host Visits BSCSource: KFYR-TV | 03-12
- Good Works Blanket LadiesSource: KFYR-TV | 03-12
- United Tribes Market to be SaturdaySource: Bismarck Tribune Local | 03-12
MOOYAH Eyeing Bismarck
The Bismarck Tribune is reporting that regional burger chain MOOYAH is eyeing a location in Bismarck. The restaurant features turkey, veggie, and beef burgers, in-house baked buns, hand-cut fries, and free toppings.
The restaurant has approximately 50 locations nationwide, with the majority of them in Texas. At this point, a location in Bismarck is merely speculative and there has been no confirmation.