- Coldwater Creek Files For Bankruptcy, Liquidation PlannedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Michaels and Bed, Bath, & Beyond Opening Bismarck StoresPosted 2 weeks ago
- East 40 Restaurant Under New OwnershipPosted 4 weeks ago
- Barrett Pharmacy in Watford City Offers Monster Spray For KidsPosted 1 month ago
- Baker Hughes, a major oil and gas firm, to list fracking chemicalsSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Debate over 40th Street ContinuesSource: KFYR-TV | 04-25
- Noonan Cleanup EffortSource: KX News Local | 04-25
- Casselton DerailmentSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Anthony Foxx, Jack Dalrymple, Kevin Cramer, John HoevenSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Federal Transportation secretary discusses rail safety effortsSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 04-25
- Contractor Removes Waste from an Abandoned Building in NoonanSource: KX News Local | 04-25
- Bismarck Restaurant Plans Ahead As Beef Prices RiseSource: KX News Local | 04-25
Blarney Stone Expanding To West Fargo
Bismarck’s only authentic Irish pub, Blarney Stone, will soon be opening a location in West Fargo. According to a Fargo Forum article, the West Fargo location will closely resemble the one in downtown Bismarck, including having a side that will have a sliding doors for an indoor-outdoor scene.
Blarney Stone first opened in downtown Bismarck, inside the space that long-housed Golden Dragon, in October 2009 and recently expanded into an adjacent space.