- Bismarck’s Central Market Sold to Dan’s Supermarket; Mandan Location ClosingPosted 2 days ago
- Cash Wise’s Parent Buying Captain Jack’s Liquor Land and Bill’s LiquorPosted 2 months ago
- Bismarck TGI Friday’s Closes AbruptlyPosted 2 months ago
- Sunrise Town Centre Update: BNC Bank & Large Liquor Store Joining Dan’sPosted 2 months ago
- Shopping Mall Replacing Rivertree InnPosted 2 months ago
Blarney Stone Expanding To West Fargo
Bismarck’s only authentic Irish pub, Blarney Stone, will soon be opening a location in West Fargo. According to a Fargo Forum article, the West Fargo location will closely resemble the one in downtown Bismarck, including having a side that will have a sliding doors for an indoor-outdoor scene.
Blarney Stone first opened in downtown Bismarck, inside the space that long-housed Golden Dragon, in October 2009 and recently expanded into an adjacent space.