- Early Morning Commercial Structure FirePosted 24 days ago
- RCC Western Stores Becoming Boot BarnPosted 35 days ago
- Bismarck Park Board Approve Sertoma Park Bike RentalsPosted 37 days ago
- Dan’s Supermarket to Anchor New Mixed-Use DevelopmentPosted 39 days ago
- Bismarck Bests Single-Day Snowfall RecordPosted 41 days ago
Blarney Stone Expanding To West Fargo
Bismarck’s only authentic Irish pub, Blarney Stone, will soon be opening a location in West Fargo. According to a Fargo Forum article, the West Fargo location will closely resemble the one in downtown Bismarck, including having a side that will have a sliding doors for an indoor-outdoor scene.
Blarney Stone first opened in downtown Bismarck, inside the space that long-housed Golden Dragon, in October 2009 and recently expanded into an adjacent space.