- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt OpeningPosted 1 week ago
- Mandan’s Thrifty White Drug RelocatingPosted 2 weeks ago
- $3.5 Million Getting Invested in Bismarck ParksPosted 2 weeks ago
- Chris Zinovitch Joins Dakota Stage As Artistic DirectorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bismarck Attorney Seeks JudgeshipSource: KFYR-TV | 03-10
- SD State Veterans Home getting new superintendentSource: KX News State | 03-10
- UND aviation to renew contract with Japan studentsSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 03-10
- Pride of Dakota Member Directory is biggest everSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 03-10
- Official: Canadian oil won’t hurt North Dakota productionSource: Bismarck Tribune State | 03-10
- Fort Berthold Reservation companies questionedSource: KX News State | 03-10
- Pride of Dakota Member Directory is biggest everSource: KX News State | 03-10
- UND aviation to renew contract with Japan studentsSource: KX News State | 03-10
Blarney Stone Expanding To West Fargo
Bismarck’s only authentic Irish pub, Blarney Stone, will soon be opening a location in West Fargo. According to a Fargo Forum article, the West Fargo location will closely resemble the one in downtown Bismarck, including having a side that will have a sliding doors for an indoor-outdoor scene.
Blarney Stone first opened in downtown Bismarck, inside the space that long-housed Golden Dragon, in October 2009 and recently expanded into an adjacent space.